Actively shape the future of Industry 4.0 and keep your finger on the pulse of the digital twin.
Become a member of the IDTA now!
Home » Use Cases » Demonstrator Digital Nameplate by R. STAHL – Product data up-to-date and directly available
Demonstration of the efficient application of the Digital Nameplate based on Asset Administration Shells and DIN SPEC 91406.
Simply scanning the nameplate leads directly to the current product data. The direct availability of all product data in one central point gives customers and users a real benefit in practice:
• Simplified search for product information – based on serial numbers
• Provision of all documents / certificates
• Digital maintenance manuals
• Automated creation of pre-filled return notes
• Display of successor products
• Automatic customer information in case of firmware updates
Proceed to the following use case
Do you have questions or would you like to get further information about the WITTENSTEIN Service Portal? Then write us a message.